INDIA is become one hot spot for travelers in coming years.and more and more people coming around the world to see india ,its good but along with traveling they also face some health problem .as a homeopath i come across every day near about 2 to 4 patients around coming to clinic for homeopathy . i always advice them to carry small homeopathy traveling kit with them so after so many years of practing and seeing cases i had found some good homeopathy medicine every one shud carry alson with them ,these small pills are very effective and safe to take
so lets understand it a bit and few reamdy which you shud keep at home and while travelling
which are generally dilutions of natural substances from plants,
minerals, and animals, are selected to specifically match a person's
individual symptom pattern. Here are some homeopathic remedies that are
useful for traveling It is our responsibility to help ourselves i had found following list of medicine every one keep with them so that they can get help to themselves before going to see doctor
Dr Ajays Homeopathy TRAVELING KIT
useful for traveling
Remedy that may be used for fear, apprehension or anxiety associated
with travel. It's also suggested for someone who has a fear of heights,
crowds, closed spaces or water
and stinging pain with rapid, pink or red, puffy swelling of the
affected part. The affected skin may feel hot, sensitive, tender, and
sore. The person feels better when applying cold to the area and feels
worse with heat.
for cuts, bruises, concussion. The person often feels worse with
movement and does not want to be touched. Arnica is especially useful
for bruises and injuries that feel sore.
remedy for diarrhea caused by spoiled or tainted food and traveler's
diarrhea Burning diarrhea accompanied by extreme tiredness, anxiety,
restless, and nausea and vomiting suggest this remedy.
insect stings when the affected part is very red, intensely burning, and
painful after a bite. Watery blisters may develop on the affected
part. Also remedy for urine infections with burning pain.
helpful for jet lag and motion sickness. This remedy can be taken every
twelve hours starting two days before the flight until three days after
the flight. .
that involves nerve pain or injury. There may be tingling or numbness.
The person feels worse when he or she is touched or feels cold.
accompanied by nausea or vomiting. There may also be sharp pains and
frequent bowel movements with stools that may look slimy, frothy or
oak and for bites and stings of any kind. The sting or bite may be
accompanied by swelling around the area, a bluish tinge to the skin, a
cold, numb feeling, and an ache. As a preventative measure, Ledum can
be taken for the three days prior to departure and for the duration of
The thing about emergencies is that you never know when one will arise.
So it is best to always be prepared, especially in this ever
changing world we live in. Having only a little homeopathic knowlege and
some basic remedies can make a huge difference in self care and the
care of others. In most emergencies the very first thing to do is ask
for help. This means offering a silent prayer for help from
divine sources as well as calling for help from ambulance, fire or
HOMEOPATHY EMERGENCY MEDIICNE
- Aconite 200C- For any emergency where there is a shock or sudden
event. This could be from a car accident to getting bad news to falling
down. Always remember Aconite
- Arnica 200c - The first remedy to think of in trauma of any sort but
especially contussions and injuries from sprains and strains.
- Arsenicum Album 30C - For acute food poisoning and most influenza.
- Apis Mellifica 200C – For acute allergic reactions or anaphylactic shock. Insect bites and swellings that are hot and red.
- Belladonna 200C - Great for head injuries, sunstroke, fever.
- Bellis Perennis 30C- Injury to soft tissues, breast, stomach, testes.
- Bryonia 30C- Influenza. Appendicitis. Does not want to move. Thirsty
- Cactus Gradifloris 200C - Heart attack with the heart having a squeezed sensation.
- Calendula 30C - Cuts, abrasions, septic conditions, burns.
- Carbo Vegetablis 200C – Resuscitation after asphyxiation. Altitude sickness. Flatulence, food poisoning.
- Chamomilla 200C - Ear infection, throat inflammation teething children. Acute over-reaction to pain.
- Cocculus 30C- Travel sickness, motion sickness.
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum 30C – Bone pain. Broken bones. Flu that feels like the bones hurt.
- Euphrasia 30C – Eye injury. Eye irritation or allergies. Sneezing.
- Gelsemium 30C- Anxiety from anticipation. Dysentery. Labor pain.
- Hammemellis Virginica 30C- Bleeding and hemorrhage.
- Hypericum 200C – Any injury to nerves or nerve rich places, ends of fingers, toes, nose, ears, penis. Spinal injury, whiplash.
- Ignatia 200C – Acute grief from loss or bad news. Hysterical reactions.
- Lachesis 200C - Poisoning, choking, apparent death. Snake bites, sore throats especially left-sided. Bleeding.
- Ledum 30C - Puncture wounds, gunshot wounds. tetanus. Black eyes and after injury to the eye.
- Natrum Carbonicum 30C – Sunstroke and all digestive disorders.
- Natrum Sulphuricum 200C – Head injuries and asthma.
- Nux Vomica 30C- Hangover. Acute gastric distress. Nausea and vomiting. Food poisoning.
- Physostigma 30C – Eye injuries with pressure changes to the eye.
- Pulsatilla 30C – Ear and throat infections. Lots of mucous. Teething in children.
- Rhus Toxicodendron 30C – Influenza with body aches and restlessness.
Sprains and strains. Injuries to bone, tendons, ligaments. Better for
- Ruta Graveolens 30C – Injury to bone and ligaments. Sprains and strains. Injuries to the eye.
- Silica 30C – Removes foreign bodies, splinters, broken bone chips etc.
- Staphysagria 30C – Urinary tract infections. Cuts and incisions from surgeries. After humiliation or abuse. Rape.
- Symphytum 30C – Broken bones. Fractures. Contusion to the eye.
- Urtica Urens 30C - Burns, scalds. sunburn. Characteristic pins and
needles feeling or stinging. Food poisoning. Ill effects of eating
shellfish. Bites of insects and stings.
create your own small Materia Medica for each. Type this in a word
document and shrink to fit one page. Then fold this to fit your box of
remedies and use this as a quick guide to help you. The potencies were
selected for the intensity of conditions that may warrant the use of the
remedy. The 30C being acute and the 200C being a slightly stronger
expression. I have found these potencies to be the most useful in any
acute or emergency situation.
Study these remedies often and commit them to heart. Then in any
emergency you will have the knowledge and the remedy to use in an
instant. And remember to always ask for help.
for making your first travel kit just visit Dr Ajays Homeopathy TRAVELING KIT