Easy solutions for unwanted Facial Hair in Homeopathy
Generally the hair growth of human are private and pubic hair. The genital hair appear to both men and women as they grow as adults. It is an unavoidable natural process which occurs due to growth.
Problems of women
When the hair grows on arm pits and private parts, the women do not worry. But when there is unwanted hairs grow on unwanted places, it becomes a problem for women. For some women the hair will grow like beard or mustache like men. For some women, there will be more hair growth in hands and legs also. The women feel this as they destroy the feminine nature and worry for that.
The women will tend to go to the beauty parlors and dermatologist to remove the hair however. In common there is no permanent solution by this to them. For some girls, There may be more hair growth than before by undergoing treatments.
What are the reasons?
- There are so many factors which cause unwanted hair. The heredity (Gene) may be a reason for this. If grandmother and mother has the unwanted hair on their faces, the daughter may also get.
- When the male hormone increase in quantity the voice, walks, habits, hair growth and sex organ growth all will have the effect of them. They may get masculine looks too.
- When there is profuse bleeding at the time of menstruation, or else the surgeries at the time of removing a tumor from the breasts, the doctors may inject male hormones. There may be hair growth because of this.
- The hormone tablets which are given to the irregular periods to the
adult, usage of antibiotics often (Hair is the part of the skin),
vaccinations, induce metabolic reactions that leads to hair growth.The research so far has shown that there are two major root
causes of excessive hair growth:
a. Genetic make-up
b. Imbalance and disturbance in some harmones (especially androgen group)
The sebaceous gland associated with most hair is actually more sensitive to androgen hormones than is the hair follicle. Hyperstimulation of the sebaceous gland accompanied by bacterial infection results in acne. The endocrinologic factors that influence the pilosebaceous unit are: the rate and amount of androgen secretion by the ovary and adrenal gland the blood concentration of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) conversion in the fat cells and skin of weak, less potent androgens, to potent androgens sensitivity of the pilosebaceous unit to androgens
Note: The pilosebaceous unit consists of the hair shaft, the hair follicle, the sebaceous gland which makes sebum, and the erector pili muscle which causes the hair to stand up when it contracts.
Unwanted and or excessive hair growth depends upon several different factors. Therefore, the best way to treat above condition is to control these factors.
altered androgen metabolism
increased androgen production
decreased androgen binding in the circulation
Note: Increased growth of hair on the face of women just before and just after menopause is quite a common occurrence. It is primarily because of decreased estrogens.
Hormonal ProblemsThe male hormone Androgen is secretes in the male parts, adrenal and the female ovaries. This induces the secondary growth like voice thickening and hair growth.If there is any problem or changes in ovaries or adrenal, androgen secretes more.
There are many reasons for the androgen secretion.
- The cysts that are formed in the ovaries. They may cause irregular periods, infertility, and hair growth. These cysts may be of hereditary in nature, thyroid or pituitary gland problems and diabetes.
- When the tumors come in the adrenal glands, androgen may secrete more.
- Epilepsy, stress, birth control pills may induce androgen.
How to remove the unwanted hair?The women usually treat them in 5 ways.
- Shaving: Shaving is a traditional method.
- Waxing: Waxing is another type of temporary removal of unwanted hair present in the body.
- Bleaching: Making the hair invisible to others. Use of chemicals and making the hair in dull color.
- Electrolysis: Using the electrical energy to remove each hair from the follicle and preventing the hair growth. This has to be done in many sittings and this is a costly one too.
- Laser method: Using laser and destroying hair one by one. This also done in many sittings and costly too.
The allopath dermatologist cannot cure this. But the effect is not similar to the advertisement they give to attract people. There may be complications due to this, and negative reactions. But homeopathy treats this in many simple ways.
HAIR - distribution in women; masculine bar-c. cimic. cortico. ign. lyc. puls. Sep. thuj.
HAIR - growth of hair – Beard plut-n.
HAIR - growth of hair - Eyebrows – Between kali-n. phos.
HAIR - growth of hair - Eyebrows - thick, bushy med. SULPH.
HAIR - growth of hair - women; in – Chin ign. ol-j.
HAIR - growth of hair - women; in - Lips; upper cortico. hydrog. nat-m. ol-j. sabal sep. syc. thuj. thyr.
HAIR - growth of hair - women; in – Whiskers calc-s. calc. ign. nat-m.
HAIR - growth of hair - women; in stram.
MANNISH - girls; mannish looking carb-v. cimic. cortiso. Nat-m. petr. plat. staph.
VIRILISM chlorpr. cortico. cortiso.
TOP 10 REMEDIES FOR HIRSUTISM :
cortico. > nat-m. > cortiso. > ign. > sep. > chlorpr. > cimic. > ol-j. > thuj. > sulph.